Coaching is a process of enabling others to succeed. Coaching builds upon an individual's personal goals, desire for improvement, and impetus to succeed within the organization.
Executive Coaching leverages self-improvement with the need to fulfill the organizational mission.
John helps executives to adopt and modify behaviors that will enable them to lead more effectively. Specific topics John coaches include:
- Preparing to lead at next level
- Leading with presence, e.g. giving others a reason to believe in you
- Leading a new team and persuading others to follow
- Influencing across functions and building coalitions of peers
- Turning conflicts into win-win opportunities
- Communicating as a leader: speaking with conviction; listening for understanding
- Leading with deliberation and decisiveness
- Bringing others together for common cause
- Leading up, down and across the organization
- Delegating responsibility and authority
- Coaching employees to improve and to excel
John also offers Speech Coaching to help executives improve their presentation skills, interpersonal communications, leadership presence, and leadership messages.
John offers coaching in-person and on the phone as well as via video teleconference (Skype).